For the average person, the words hue, tint, tone, and shade are generally used interchangeably. And this doesn’t usually cause any problems on an average day, but when you’re selecting paint colo…Read More
Stucco Repairs are included as part of any painting job. Integrity does not perform repair only work
Minimum of Job size of any Painting/Repair Job is $1000
Hard and durable, stucco is especially useful to cover unattractive structural elements such as metal, concrete, cinder blocks, and clay bricks. However, stucco can crack and chip away quite easily, leaving unsightly openings for pests and leaks. Count on us if you have stucco that could use stucco repair and painting. Integrity Painting is Winnipeg’s trusted, local painting company — count on us for your upcoming project. Call today to get started!
If you notice any of the following, your stucco may need some repair:
- Discoloration under windows and trim.
- White, chalky residue on exterior of building.
- Staining of the stucco where walls and the roof intersect.
- A consistent musty smell inside your home.
- Moisture around window finish on the inside.