If you’re giving your home’s interior an upgrade with a fresh coat of paint, you may not know where to start. What colours will work best? Should you paint every surface? What should I accent in m…Read More
Hard and durable, stucco is especially useful to cover unattractive structural elements such as metal, concrete, cinder blocks, and clay bricks. However, stucco can crack and chip away quite easily, leaving unsightly openings for pests and leaks.
If you notice any of the following, your stucco may need some repair:
- Discoloration under windows and trim
- White, chalky residue on exterior of building
- Staining of the stucco where walls and the roof intersect
- A consistent musty smell inside your home
- Moisture around window finish on the inside